Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is how you sign up kinda

http://www.bfewaw.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2071

Thats pretty good and you can sign up there. I:"m drunk as **** so I caint sign up there cause I been here forever so I caint win there. THE WINNNER , Something Melvin is not, LOL. Screw you elvin.

I'm hurt Mel, they say I caint do that I could do not too long ago. I know I'm old, I know my hips is bad, my ankles is bad but they be actin like all a me is bad. I can still get after it at times. **** bein old, my doc keeps going on about me too old to do what I do.

Says U caint lift a hunert 50 no more but I can, I do it on a daily basis. It b e hard now, not like my old man, I will win. Old man didn't win, he died but he was smaller an me, I can keep goin.

Da hell with all thus ****, I will win, I will ****ing do it, whatever it is. I WANNA KEEP GOIN. Getin old sucks, I ain't ever been old, till now, now I am. GOD IT HURTS, all da **** I been able to do, like I'as ****ing superman. Now I just be OLDMAN. Yall doan know how big I am, I am a big mother***er, when you, you get old that **** hurts when you a big mother****er.

Hurts worse cause my wifes eyes is goin bad, cain't fix that, hurts so bad cause the grandkids wants her to see what they drawnin. I CAINT FIX THAT, THEY EXPECT ME TO THOUGH BUT I CAINT. IM WEAK.

FUCVK YALL IM GONNA CRY
    Your Horoscope: You will travel back in time this week to kill Hitler's parents, but you wind up shooting the wrong couple and return to a world that has never known Orville Reddenbacher.
    Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

my blog

World at War
    Community Admin
    Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson
    Last Online
    Today
    Country
    This is [WaW]CA|Melvin's Country Flag

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: This is how you sign up kinda

Bailing, I've been out moving to another state. Oh my gaud, I just realized you are now only about 300 miles from me!

Can you make your request (if it is a request) in sober talk?

WaW#16: C|52Cp (Scottish) - Voted Best Engineer
    WaW#17: F|54LT (East African)
    WaW#18: 56Maj (English) - Voted Most Unrecognized/Work, (2nd for Arty, Div Staff)
    WaW#19: LD*** (Italian)
    WaW#20: KEG~~ (German) - (2nd for CO, Bullet Magnet)
    WaW#21: Ka**** (Finnish) - Voted Best Div Staff, Best Engineer
    WaW#22: 64T|2L (Welsh) - Voted Best Teamplayer
    WaW#23: 66P|Sg (Polish)
    WaW#24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31: [WaW]TA/CA

World at War
    ARMA 3 Mod Team

Last Online
    Today
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: This is how you sign up kinda

I had no request that I can see, don't remember writin any a that. So you in the south now, where most of the sane people live LOL. A week or two ago some dude not far from here, walks outside nude, points a gun at his neighbor then goes and sets his own house on fire. I can just hear the 911 call on this.

"Yeah he was naked and pointed his gun at me, well now you also have to send the fire department cause he's set his house on fire".
    Your Horoscope: You will travel back in time this week to kill Hitler's parents, but you wind up shooting the wrong couple and return to a world that has never known Orville Reddenbacher.
    Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

my blog