Today
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NFL Draft

Baker Mayfield goes first overall to the Browns.

They took Johnny Manziel a couple of years ago, FIRST.

Baker was arrested in Fayetteville Arkansas a year or so ago even though he plays at Norman Oklahoma, for public intox and running from the cops. The Browns, they love the party guys apparently. Now I'm not being holier than thou with this, God knows I ran from the cops enough but when you gonna pay someone millions of dollars you'd think you would not draft a QB version of me.

When I was in high school, I was known to the small colleges around here, the assistant coaches at those schools were referees at high school games I played in. I heard more than one of them call my high school nickname, once when I hit pretty hard on the ground. He went to my coach as he was running and marking the ball and said "coach is ___ is ok?" Right after I hit, it hurt but I was fine, my feet came out from under me when I was chasing someone around the edge and I all I could manage to to do was run him out of bounds, too fast for me but I took the right angle and he gained nothing. If my hip hit the ground that hard now I'd have to have a new one installed.

They found out how much school I skipped and how much I drank and never talked to me.
    Last edited by Bailing_Out; 04-27-2018 at 03:08 AM.
    Your Horoscope: You will travel back in time this week to kill Hitler's parents, but you wind up shooting the wrong couple and return to a world that has never known Orville Reddenbacher.
    Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

my blog

World at War
    ARMA 3 Mod Team

Last Online
    Today
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: NFL Draft

I cannot belive no one has taken Lamar Jackson yet. Just his attitude would cause me to take him. We had Bobby Petrino here. I saw in a game who the hell Lamar is. Running back fumbles the ball, Lamar runs off the field with him talking to him and tries to keep Bobby away from him cause he knows they still need him, tried to stay between the RB and Bobby but Bobby shoves his way around Lamar and cusses the RB for like 6 seconds and that kids head and shoulders just fell, Lamar's fell too but he kept playing like he always does cause that stuff doesn't bother him but he knew it would bother that RB.
    Your Horoscope: You will travel back in time this week to kill Hitler's parents, but you wind up shooting the wrong couple and return to a world that has never known Orville Reddenbacher.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

my blog

World at War
    ARMA 3 Mod Team

Last Online
    Today
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Frank Ragnow both Guard positions and Center from Arkansas goes 20 to the Lions, I hope he manages to get the hell out of there very quickly to some team that can win the Super Bowl.

my blog

World at War
    ARMA 3 Mod Team

Last Online
    Today
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would not have taken either of the QB's from either USC or UCLA in the first round. My Dolphins take Minkah Fitzpatrick, God knows they could use some defense but still LAMAR is still there. Nick Chubb is still there WHY? I know the 40 time but still lots a guys with a bad 40 time have done great in the NFL. I can't remember who he was talking about but Shannon Sharpe was talking this one guy who is famous who had a bad 40 time and said "you couldn't catch him in a phone booth."

my blog

World at War
    ARMA 3 Mod Team

Last Online
    Today
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lamar goes 32 to Ravens, who had an Arkansas QB Ryan Mallet at backup who I think should have been the starter but apparently he's gone. Lamar will be backup now and he is probably better then Flacco now.

my blog