Today
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greatest Super Bowl Ever

Well the title says it all. A water line broke at work or near it and you can't run the place without water so I got to see the whole thing. No I did not break it.

The controversial catch calls.

The first one with Clement the ball was not moving by itself, He was moving it because he knew he couldn't lose it when he hit the ground because he hadn't taken enough steps in bounds to become a runner.

Ertz catch, he took 3 steps, he was a runner, 2 and they likely call it incomplete.

The Eagles strategy on their last TD drive. They were killing the clock and resting the defense. they wanted to score with almost no time left. Patriots aren't stupid, they call timeouts, hell the Eagles call one, 3 timeouts in one drive with more than 3 minutes left in the game, almost never happens with a game that close. Usually its with a team down by 10 or more.

Finally they can't do the short stuff anymore the Pats are covering it, and they go for the score and get it. By then the defense had been on the sideline more than 25 minutes I'm guessing, almost as long as halftime.

They come out on D after the score, rested, and finally they get to Brady and cause a fumble because they had been rested and the Pats offense got cold just sitting and standing around. The way Brady runs the offense wears a defense out. They had to rest them or lose.

They took a big chance running the offense that way, had to go for it 4th down and had a long 3rd down conversion. They could have lost the game trying that. Nick Foles, SUPERBOWL MVP made himself some cash tonight.
    Your Horoscope: Due to low ratings, your life will be canceled and replaced with Teen Mom and Mannix reruns.
    Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

my blog

World at War
    3rd Marine Division
    WaW Default
    Last Online
    Today
    Country
    This is Ayrton's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Greatest Super Bowl Ever

Great game because the Patriots lost.

F**k the Patriots, Belichick and especially Brady!

It was a good day!

World at War
    3rd Marine Division
    WaW Default
    Last Online
    Today
    Country
    This is Ayrton's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, and also because Chip Kelly play option coached QB Nick Foles showed up that prick Tom Brady and won Super Bowl MVP and because Philly's staff outcoached that dick Belichick.

Yay!! and FU Patriots!!!

World at War
    ARMA 3 Mod Team

Last Online
    Today
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't hate the Patriots LOL, I only said is was great because I thought it was great.

I think you have some issues
    Your Horoscope: Due to low ratings, your life will be canceled and replaced with Teen Mom and Mannix reruns.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

my blog

World at War
    Community Admin
    Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson
    Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country
    This is [WaW]CA|Melvin's Country Flag

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yes, it was a great game. I especially liked the pace and lack of penalties.

It seems like there could be a touch of PDS going on in this post. (Patriots Derangement Syndrome)

However, I saw a poll a day or two ago that only some New England states and North Dakota favored a Patriots victory. North Dakota?!?! Every other state favored the Eagles.
    WaW#16: C|52Cp (Scottish) - Voted Best Engineer
    WaW#17: F|54LT (East African)
    WaW#18: 56Maj (English) - Voted Most Unrecognized/Work, (2nd for Arty, Div Staff)
    WaW#19: LD*** (Italian)
    WaW#20: KEG~~ (German) - (2nd for CO, Bullet Magnet)
    WaW#21: Ka**** (Finnish) - Voted Best Div Staff, Best Engineer
    WaW#22: 64T|2L (Welsh) - Voted Best Teamplayer
    WaW#23: 66P|Sg (Polish)
    WaW#24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31: [WaW]TA/CA

World at War
    ARMA 3 Mod Team

Last Online
    Today
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I can't remember what the North Dakota thing was but one of the Eagles said something. It wasn't that bad but it turned the tide toward the Pats with them.

Colin Cowherd keeps saying the Clement catch wasn't a catch so my opinion of it is probably not in the majority of those who just watched the game and didn't care really who won.

Some are still speculating Belichik will retire, his offensive coach still hasn't taken some head coaching job he is supposed to have lined up. Belichik may not want to comeback and have to replace both the offensive and defensive coaches and find another QB since he knew he had Brady's replacement and the Krafts traded him away. So his coach may be waiting to see if he can get the job if Belichik goes. The Krafts are gonna let Brady play till he decides to retire. Jimmy G couldn't be kept that long and would have been griping to everyone he met if they had franchised him, plus that would have been damn expensive.

I guess they are right about Foles needing to go to a system that works like the Eagles and Chip Kelly can do. But RPO can be combined with other systems. You have to have a coach willing to do it, one who is not a moron, one who can see the arm talent which Foles has plenty of. He fit the ball in some small places last night.

my blog